Kaspersky Internet Security 2011
Build 18.104.22.1686 CF2 (06.10.2010)
1. Improper processing of some mail formats when performing a virus scan, has been fixed.
2. The following issues arising when working with Quarantine and Backup, have been fixed:
· When restoring a file from a storage, its properties are not saved.
· When starting scanning an individual object in Quarantine through the context menu of the object, all objects in Quarantine are scanned.
3. Techniques used for detecting and neutralizing rootkits, have been improved.
4. Freezing of Photo Viewer in Windows 7 when Proactive Defense is enabled, has been fixed.
5. The issue of incompatibility with some network games has been fixed.
6. The error occurring when starting the scan of an object from the gadget menu with Anti-Virus discarded (in Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7), has been corrected.
7. The issue with no entries made in the report when detecting a dangerous object, which requires the restart of the computer for processing, has been fixed.
8. The issue of incompatibility of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 with 1C:Enterprise when downloading databases, has been fixed.
9. The issue of disabling the Anti-Spam plugin in the Thunderbird email client after this client is updated, has been fixed.
10. TheBat! crashing after the Anti-Spam plugin is removed, has been fixed.
11. The issue of Firewall blocking some connections allowed by the user after being prompted for action in a notification, has been fixed.
12. The error occurring after starting the AOL toolbar in Microsoft Internet Explorer when working in Safe Run, has been corrected.
MAIN KNOWN ISSUES
1. The following issues may be encountered when working in Safe Run:
· Changing properties of folders is not supported.
· Switching from banking websites to any other ones cannot be controlled.
· The gadget does not support switching from Safe Run for Applications to the standard mode.
· Some applications cannot be installed.
· After a crash in Safe Run, Microsoft Windows Explorer is restarted in the standard environment.
· Clearing Safe Run can only be performed when some time passes after it is closed.
· The virtual keyboard is inoperable in Safe Run for Applications mode.
· If the user works with two monitors, a significant consumption of system resources may occur when starting applications.
2. Information about traffic volume displayed in the Firewall settings, is not updated in real-time mode. To update the information, the window should be closed and then opened again.
3. When installing the application over a version earlier than 2010, the application settings used by the previous version may be imported improperly.
4. When cancelling the application uninstallation procedure that was already started, the application may need recovery or reinstallation.
5. Changing the value of the "Maximum storage size" or lifting restrictions imposed on the maximum size of a storage require the application to be restarted.
6. When sending an event notification by email, two identical messages may be received in some cases.
7. The virtual keyboard does not support the Sogou Chinese language. While dragging the virtual keyboard, its contents are not displayed.
8. When using the gadget, Safe Run for Applications cannot be managed, and news received by News Agent cannot be viewed.
9. When training Anti-Spam, Microsoft Outlook 2010 x64 are not accessible, and addresses cannot be imported from the address book.
10. Anti-Spam databases from earlier versions of Kaspersky Internet Security are not supported.
11. Kaspersky Internet Security Gadget may disappear from the list of gadgets after the application is reinstalled on the computer.
12. When the online banking control is enabled, some notifications of Web Anti-Virus may remain not displayed if the banking resource is accessed via Opera 10.61.
13. In Windows 7, the Photo Viewer application added to the list of applications that should be started automatically in Safe Run, is started in the standard environment.
14. The report does not contain any information about threats detected by System Watcher using patterns of dangerous activity and about the rollback of actions performed by a malicious program.
15. Some keys on the virtual keyboard may remain pressed.
16. An error occurs when attempting to activate the virtual keyboard if switching between user accounts has been performed using the Switch User option.
17. The list of objects in Quarantine cannot be cleared when attempting to access the list from the context menu for a compressed group of objects.
ADDITIONAL SOURCES OF INFORMATION
· Knowledge Base: http://support.kaspersky.com/kis2011
· Forum: http://forum.kaspersky.com